Monday, January 31, 2011

Decorating the Newlywed Home




After the wedding when you've sorted through all your newlywed gifts and goodies are you still lacking a few things?

Or did you receive items that just aren't your style?

Return what you can and look for items that are uniquely you online. One great place I found is AllModern.com one of the 200+ stores in the network of CSN Stores.

They have a little bit of everything for those with uniquely modern tastes.

Lamps, furniture, wallpaper, and a fabulous selection of wall art and decor

Just glancing at their site I fell in love with stick on chalkboards and sticker stick on photo frames (which I've seen featured in magazines like Better Homes and Gardens, Family Circle, and Women's Day) and their mirrors that come in unconventional shapes like puzzle pieces and can can dancers.

I bet there's something there that you'll fall in love with as well.

If you see something you like you don't have to wait until the wedding is over either- you can create a wedding registry with AllModern.com and any of the other CSN Stores. Pick something from any site within the CSN network of stores and add it your wedding registry.


I'm adding the photo frame stickers to my wish list. My daughter seen them in a magazine and would totally love them for her room. I bet she'd love the chalkboard too. I'd actually like it for my kitchen but I bet it wouldn't stick to my textured walls.

Do you see anything at All Modern you'd love to have?


No comments: