Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Creative Wedding Planning for the Budget Bride

In case you haven't noticed I have a new blog dedicated to all things creative and budget friendly for weddings- green and even not so green. It's all about planning a fun, creative wedding on a budget. I hope to start posting DIY projects and more on there as I really get into it.

The blog is called Creative Wedding Planning for the Budget Bride. And while I don't have a lot of links or banners on the site what I do have is many posts filled with wedding planning advice. I also have photos of some of my wedding crafts and creations.

I hope you'll drop by and check it out. Add it to your link love lists and please become a follower. It's new and I haven't done much advertising for it yet so it isn't getting much traffic. Please help spread the word.

I am also looking for anyone who would like to guest blog at Creative Wedding Planning, submit DIY wedding projects, or send wedding planning books for review.

Thanks so much for your support.

No comments: