Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun Wedding Planning Ringtones from mSpot

With wedding season in full swing, mobile music site mSpot.com has pulled together a list of ten (and certainly there are many more) ringtones that speak to the craziness of wedding planning.

The beauty of these ringtones is that mSpot.com allows you to edit up to 30 seconds of your favorite matrimonial tone – you don’t have to download what the carrier pre-selected.

We went ahead and selected a few choice lyrics for you…

“White Wedding” – Billy Idol“It’s a nice day to start again, it’s a nice day for a white wedding”

"Psycho" - Puddle of Mud“Maybe I'm the one who is the psycho (yeah), maybe I'm the one…”

“Mother in Law Blues” – Memphis Piano Red“I know she heard me callin, she looked back and waved her hand… I heard her tell her mother, that golfer was no good man”

"Can't Always Get What You Want" - Rolling Stones”You can't always get what you want, But if you try sometimes you just might find, you get what you need”

"Every Rose Has Its Thorn" – Poison“I listen to our favorite song playing on the radio, hear the DJ say love’s a game of easy come and easy go”

"It's my party” Lesley Gore“It's my party and I'll cry if I want to… you would cry too if it happened to you”

“Band of Gold” – Mel CarterI've never wanted wealth untold, My life has one design: A simple little band of gold”

“Ball & Chain” – Thunder“Kick off the ball and chain (get running), get you a ticket and board that train”

"Sounds Expensive" - Stephin Merritt“I would like for you to have this emerald ring, it was crafted many years before the ming”

“No Control” – Nervous Patterns”I can’t control it, I got no control…”

No comments: