Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Places The Everything Green Wedding Book is Mentioned

I just received my copy of The Georgetowner today -I was interviewed for an article on green weddings for the publication. Very cool.

Scanning the web today I also found these mentions:

My book made it in the Columbia Daily Tribune's Literary Links for the month of April, "Each month, the Columbia Public Library offers a selection from its collection related to a current best-seller or hot topic. Reference librarian Svetlana Grobman compiled this month’s selection."

And I'm #5 on this top ten wedding book list, woo hoo!

I also found myself mentioned in quite a few green resources for libraries. That's awesome.

1 comment:

Twisted Limb said...

Glad to see that the book is doing well and that brides are still diving into green!