Friday, March 13, 2009

Beautiful Wedding Rings by Payson Jewelry




If you are looking for something different when it comes to your engagement or wedding bands, check out Payson Jewelry.

These handcrafted beauties are simply stunning...and eco-friendly too. "All of the jewelry is locally made by Payson Cooper or other small family owned businesses in New York City, and, except for chains and a few parts, all of the jewelry is Eco-friendly. The sterling silver has a recycled metal content of over 92%, while the 14K gold has over 78% recycled metal content. Payson also uses recycled, US made packaging whenever possible and is dedicated to being as green in every business practice as possible."

Very eco-cool, Payson.

Payson's rings are so extraordinary. This is the stuff I was looking for when I got married but couldn't find it anywhere.

2 comments:

Wedding_Skulls said...

WOW! I'm a new fan of Paysons AND your blog. The designs are slightly celtic-ish, so they really appeal to my readers.

Great post!

http://weddingskulls.com

Wenona said...

I know I totally love the Celtic feel of the jewelry, extremely beautiful isn't it?