Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Official I Am An Author

It's official. I am an author. I knew it, but it was like "Ok, yeah, I have a book coming out, blah, blah, blah."

Now it's woo hoo, I have a BOOK with MY NAME on the COVER. :-)

I am doing the snoopy happy dance.

For any authors out there I am sure you can relate. You can see your name on the computer screen a million times and it never, ever feels the same as when you hold that book in your hands. Wow. What a great feeling.

It's like holding your newborn baby for the first time. You knew you were pregnant and that a baby was coming but that did not prepare you for how it would feel to hold that little baby in your arms.

OK, the book, a lot less painful than a baby, maybe...but it took longer and it's not as much of an emotional reaction but still...

I have a book! A book that I wrote, in my hands.

And in exactly two weeks, The Everything Green Wedding Book will be on sale everywhere. Wow.

3 comments:

Twisted Limb said...

Congratulations from Twisted Limb!
~Rowenna

Unknown said...

congratulations!!

green said...

Congratulations from GreatGreenWedding!! I can't wait to read it.