Saturday, October 4, 2008

Eco-Friendly Product Reviews

I have a whole list of eco-friendly product reviews up at Associated Content and Eco Child's Play with more to come soon. Many are geared towards eco-mamas.

I have or will be reviewing cleaning products, organic food for kids, organic (and adorable) sock monkeys, organic cotton kids clothing, and stainless steel reusable water bottles designed for and by kids. Soon I'll also be posting info on the book Celebrate Green.

To check out some of my reviews, click on the links.

New Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products: EcoDiscoveries

Review of Green Christmas: How to Have a Joyous, Eco-Friendly Holiday Season

Books to Help You Plan Your Green Wedding

Plum Organics for Kids

Maggie's Organics Adorable Sock Monkeys

Drop by often or subscribe to the blog so you know when new info and links are added.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wenona,

Do you have aromatherapy products to review?

I'd like to invite you to join my giveaway program.

Review aromatherapy products and win!

For details please click
http://www.aromatherapy-at-home.com/aromatherapygift.html

Thanks