Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back From My Smoky Mountain Vacation

I have been gone for over a week in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. Absolutely beautiful place, breathtaking views (and heart stopping drives), and just an all around fun place to be. We stayed in a cabin high up in the mountains of Gatlinburg and visited the surrounding areas of Pigeon Forge, Townsend, Sevierville, and Maryville. We didn't make it to Cherokee, NC this time but it is also very close by.

While I was there I checked out some of the wedding opportunities there. What a great place to have a budget and/or a green wedding. Gorgeous natural settings, intimate and adorable little chapels and very reasonable package deals that offer you everything including photography, a honeymoon cabin, even tickets to local attractions.

I will be writing a lot about weddings in the Smoky Mountains in the upcoming weeks once I pull all my info together and type everything up. I also have some photos of a darling little chapel and links for many, many, many Tennessee wedding chapels, planners, flowers, chalets, hotels and more. So stay tuned for that.

No comments: